Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter with the Sunbeams

so today was a great Easter Sunday. As many of you know we teach the sunbeams at church. This Sunday was prob. hands down the best! We got their are their was more kids than normal their were six of them. I thought we could handle it; we obviously had no clue what it was going to be like. First Owen was curled in a ball under a chair and would not get up. Then Clark a visitor ran out of sing time crying for his mother. I sent Tuffer to get him. When tuffer got back Owen was in the front of sing time screaming and crying. When Tuffer went to get him, he was mad and would not let Tuffer touch him. So we went and got his mom. We thought that everything that could go wrong did. I was very wrong. Anna my favorite sunbeam was sitting on my lap she got up and my lab was completely wet. I leaned over to Tuffer and said " Anna peed on me". Tuffer just laughed. I then had to go tell the primary president and I went home and changed. We then went to class and asked all the totally hyper kids if they had eaten candy this morning. They all went on to tell us things such as YES I had a chocolate Bunny. It was a great time!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

OH MY! Mo, I am SO glad I'm not in your calling...ugh! That made me laugh...and really sad for your church dress! Haha!

Steph said...

haha!! It sounds like you had quite the eventful day at church. We had ELEVEN CTR5 kids (just one class above the Sunbeams) last week for Easter Sunday--we tried to do a craft, but when we finished they had glue all over their hands, marker on their dresses...etc. I want to hear more about your teaching experiences from this week! They were supposed to split our class, so we should only have 6. However, Ryan and I are in charge of doing sharing time this week!--wish us luck!