Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas break


It was bath time for Oliver and Jim. They are so cute playing with Bubbles.



























It was a great snow day. Chritmas break has been great so far. Besides the fact that tuffer had to have his appendix taken out 3 days ago. We have been staying in Alpine with Tuffers family. Also we have been taking pictures like crazy lately because we got a camera for an early Christmas present thanks to my parents. Maybe now I will do a post more than once every few months.







6 comments:

Cody & Britt said...

Yay a new post! It has been so long I was wondering if those kids in the pictures were your children :) Hope you guys have a merry christmas!!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you posted! Yeah! Cute pictures, we miss seeing you guys around. WE haven't seen you dogs either... is someone watching them? Hope you had a great christmas. See you soon!

Ben N Nessa said...

Merry Christmas ( a little late) love all of the pictures! Keep them coming!!!

Steph said...

Cute pictures!! :) You look wonderful! I'm so glad that you updated your blog ;)

I hope to see another post, soon!

Nicole said...

I just realized the baby in the first image looks so much like Tuffer! It could be your kid!

We need to get together soon. What are you guys doing next weekend?

The Karrens said...

Those are some cute nieces and nephews you have...their parents must be so good looking:)