Friday, June 26, 2009

Random

To all of you that think I am the worst blogger in the world. I am trying to be better now that I am settled in. These are just some random pics of us.
I just got this headband off of etsy.com. Its a really cool site with lots of homemade crafts everyone should check it out. I wanted to get something new because, I feel big and prego and nothing looks good on me, headbands always fit.

I didn’t think I looked pregnant enough so I tried this!


This is me at 17 weeks. I feel enormous but I doubt anyone can tell besides Tuffer.



This week I went to a you pick strawberry patch with some girls from our new ward. It was really nice to get out and meet new people, oh and get good strawberries.




6 comments:

Cody and Britt said...

you look cute mo! post more pictures of your house :) and belly too of course (not that you even have one now!)

cassie said...

you look darling! your house is cute too :)

Steph said...

CUTE update! I love your headband--jewelry always fits, too...so, splurge on that ;) When do you find out what you're having?? You look great and not huge at all!

Oh, and look at my blog for a little info. about Olympia :)

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha! I don't see a belly at all! LOL :) Love your Etsy headband...and those strawberries are makin' me hungry!

Britney said...

oh i'm so glad you posted! you'll look as hott as you always have all the way to the day you deliver! who was it that made your head band from etsy!? there was a cute market thing on sat in orem you would have loved! it had tons of fun headbands, clothes, earring and fun stuff. i was there when i was texting you and i totally thought of you! i'm glad you guys are doing good!

Nicole said...

It's about time you posted! I have been wondering how things are going out there. We miss you here. You look great! When do you find out what you are having? Should be soon, ya?