Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lillian's Room

I wanted a place to put all of Lily's bows that I have been making. It is so much fun to do. I know that she is not here yet, but I know I will be very worn out when she gets here so I am trying to get a lot done.
This is the wall of bows. I love it because its behind the door so its hidden but it also fills up the whole wall and looks like a decoration.


I bought a hydrangea and cut it apart to make and only used a tiny bit of one flower. Then I glued it to a clip and added real crystals.










5 comments:

Steph said...

such a cute idea! It's the best of both worlds...it looks like a decoration and is functional. Now, let's hope that she comes out with lots of hair! :)

Steph said...

lol, Mo!--I'm excited to see your adorable hairless baby ;) I know that ky jelly helps little bows stay on, so that's a trick to use too.

Yes, I'm so excited to meet Chloe--I think in October or November...and of course, I'm getting anxious to meet Jack!--any week now!

Ben N Nessa said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute. You need to send me instructions on bow-making! Lillian is definitely set to be the cutest baby on the block!

cassie said...

so cute!!! where did you get all the flower stuff?

Karen said...

The hydrangeas are turning out adorable! Kate has more ideas for headbands! Now I know what you all will be doing at the next fam reunion!