Monday, November 9, 2009

36 weeks

I am getting closer. Wow how time fly's by. I thought I would have so much time to get everything ready before the baby came. I have not finished making the bedding, I do not have all of the furniture, I have to paint some stuff and order some other things like a car seat; that is kind of important. But I am doing great.

I do not sleep well anymore and most the time I have to fall asleep sitting up so that the acid reflux is not so bad. Then I have to get up about four times to use the bathroom.

But most of all I just want the time to pass because I want to play with little Lillian I am starting to get really really really excited to see her for the first time.

8 comments:

The Karrens said...

You are such a cute little mama! I feel you on the reflux and the not sleeping...but don't worry, you won't sleep after she is born either :) We can't wait to meet her either! XO!

cassie said...

you look darling!!!! oh i am so excited to see pictures of your cute little one!!!! seriously you look amazing!

Ashley Schill said...

You look so cute Morgan! Good luck on finishing everything before she comes. Can't wait to see pictures of her big arrival!

Britney said...

i love your lil tummy! yea!! it is so close! how fun. i am getting baby hungry so i'm super jealous of you! you always look PERFECT! love ya!

Kevin and Erika said...

You are so cute pregnant! Can't wait to see pictures of her after she is born!

Steph said...

you look great at 36 weeks!! I think the getting up 4 times a night to pee is just preparation for all of those night time feedings soon to come!

Ben N Nessa said...

You're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close! I cannot wait to see pictures! You look gorgeous! Take as many naps as you can, now....you'll be glad you did when you are a bit sleep deprived in less than 4 weeks :)

Steph said...

cute!!!!!!! i am excited for you to meet her! keep the updates comin' :)