Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lillian at the hospital


While we were at the hospital there was a photographer that took pics of new babies. These are some of the pics she took.

Lillian is now 5 days old and we are all doing great. She is amazing! She never cries, and she sleeps all the time, it’s awesome.

Lillian was 8 pounds 8 ounces. My labor went great; I could not believe how easy it was I didn’t feel any pain at all. I am so grateful that everything went so smoothly and that we are both doing wonderful.

4 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

She is just how I pictured "Morgan's daughter" to be....beautiful, well behaved, and stylish! Love you guys! Keep the pictures coming.....pleeeeeeaase!

The Karrens said...

She is such a doll! I love her already. The girls are more excited about seeing her than Christmas! Give her kisses for us.

Steph said...

perfect in every way!

Nicole said...

Um... I think I win for friend of the year. I have been texting you and didn't even realize you had Lilian already! For some reason I thought you were due closer to christmas? I have not blogged obviously for weeks with finals and everything else going. Enough with the excuses. There is no excuse. I am the worst friend ever!!! Congratulations! She is beautiful! Did you ever think you could love something so much? We would love to meet her and hear all about it when you guys come out. Call us when you are available! Beckam needs to meet is girlfriend:)