Monday, March 15, 2010

Lillian's new friend


This is Lillian' s new friend, her name is Minnie. Lily loves to watch all the puppies nurse, she finds is very interesting. I think it's so cute!








This is a new church dress I got for Lily at the gap right after Christmas. They had this amazing sale and I got a few dresses for only 5-7 dollars a piece. Thanks to my mom and Lily's Christmas money she got from her. I loved the shoes that went with the dress but she would not keep them on. They were a little big on her but by the time the shoes fit the dress will be to small, oh well.





This week we went to a ward dinner group and social. We made a key lime pie for it, everyone loved it. But maybe it's not good we went because right after we went I got a new calling. I am on the relief society activities committee, it will be lots of fun though.




5 comments:

Cody & Britt said...

such cute pictures! i'm obsessed with pictures of babies and puppies together :)

Chelsea said...

Your puppy is adorable!! SO is Lilly of course.

The Karrens said...

My niece is soooooo dang cute! She is looking more Whiting...don't you think. The girls are ooohing and awwwing...love you guys!

Ben N Nessa said...

AGREED!!! SUCH cute pictures! I love Lily's new friend! Hahaha! Funny thing is, they will teach Lillian how to crawl. Chloe watches our dogs intently and does what they do...crawls to the dog door, crawls to the water/food bowl! HAHA! I love her outfits. You were MEANT to have a GIRL to STYLE :)

Steph said...

I didn't see this new post when I commented on your other one. I love minnie and Lilian! So cute :) ha! And, her new outfit is adorable. You look gorgeous, mama!