Saturday, September 18, 2010

Best thing EVER!!!!


Twice a day we have to go out and do dog chores. It is not my favorite thing to say the least. I hate getting dog germs all over my stuff. I also get my shoes soaking wet when I fill the dogs water bowls. Tuffer went out and out me some Dickies and yellow polka dot rubber boots. I am so HAPPY. I LOVE it all so much. This is the best present ever.


Lily is 9m old now. We took her to her 9m old appointment about a week ago here are her stats
Height: 30in over 100%
Weight: 22.3lbs 95%
Head: 90%

3 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE your carharts ;) you are sexy! And, Lily is a perfect match for Jack...they're the same size!

Ben N Nessa said...

Morgan, never in a million years would I dream you'd wear carharts, but you are ONE HOT MAMA :) Lily is so cute..I want to pinch those cheeks and give her little kissies! Love you guys!

Chelsea said...

Glad I am not the only one who has big babies!! Your new hair color is beautiful! I want yellow polka dot boots...how fun!