Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Moving!

It's official we are moving. Tuffer got a letter yesterday. He got into the best school he interviewed at. I know that we got in because the day that we got the letter in the mail that he had an interview their, it was -40, and I said that I would never live their. That sealed the fate. I should know by now that if I ever say I am not doing something, that is exactly what I am going to do. So we are moving to the Twin Cities. I think it is funny because I constantly complained about how all the vet school were in small towns and I would not be able to survive and now I am going to the biggest city that has a vet school. I am happy that they have so many good places to eat. It is very animal friendly. No sales tax on food and cloths (love that one, but I will not be doing much shopping). They even have DMD out of the fountain; if you really know me, you know what that means. Oh and best of all the mall of america. Overall it’s stressful and fun. We have to move in two months, tuffer has to finish a million classes, I have to finish classes to graduate, and we have to pack, sell a house and buy a house. Life is crazy but its a new and awesome adventure!
Oh and a little story about where I will be moving; a man went sleepwalking and died because it was so cold. I will keep all the doors locked, so that does not happen to me.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

What?!?! We are so sad. We were hoping you guys would stay close. And... where is Twin Cities?? Congratulations and you better keep in touch!

Ben N Nessa said...

Oh my word! That's so fun for you guys!!!! :) We need to have a little "good-bye" dinner. Let us know if you need any help moving....

Raquel said...

YEAH!!!! for me and my condolences to you. Bring your biggest parka... um on second hand, buy one here in MN. I think they make special material for this type of
FRIDGED cold. Or just learn to wrap all 3 of your puppies around you and you will keep a bit warm.
I seriously am happy for you to begin a new journey.

Steph said...

I haven't checked your blog in so long was shocked when I read your post!! On our way back from NYC we had a lay-over in the Twin Cities, so we got to see how cold it was from the windows of the airport :) You are going to have so much fun! Keep us updated on the move!