Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Fools Day!

So this was the most memorable April Fools Day ever, I found out that I am pregnant. But the problem with finding out on April Fools Day is that no one believes you. Originally I was going to play a joke on my family and tell them I was pregnant and I didn’t think I was. But I was a few days late so I though I would just take a test for fun. Come to find out I was pregnant so it really wouldn’t be a joke to tell everyone. It took a positive pregnancy test, and me over ten minutes for my mom to believe me. ( I had to take the test to her) My favorite thing was telling all my family, and listening to their responses. The best ones where my dads; he said " HOLY CRAP". Also my little brothers was funny he said, " The joke is on me."

7 comments:

Cody & Britt said...

congrats mo and tuffer!!! so excited for you guys!! its even better that you found out on april fools...i love it!

The Karrens said...

You two are going to be the best little parents! We are so excited to have a new little niece or nephew...I'm just sad you are moving even further away. Izzie is pulling for a girl, they are getting outnumbered on this side of the fam. XOXO

Steph said...

HAHA!! How cute! Congrats. Put up your baby ticker!

Ben N Nessa said...

HAHAHA! :) Love it....we cannot wait! Yes, put up the dang floating baby so I can be reminded, daily, of your progress :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the news!! That's awesome you found out on April Fool's, I'm sure my Mom would not have believed me until the next day. She is the ultimate April Fool's prankster.

Nicole said...

Congrats once again! I am so excited for you guys. I hope you have a boy so they can be friends... even though you are moving across the country:(

Jake and Alex said...

That is so awesome! Congrats you two!