Monday, May 11, 2009

Our new house

I hate looking for houses. I really mean it. I love to look at homes but when it comes to buying a house for us, I just totally hate it. We flew into MN on Wednesday and found our house in Friday. We are under contract now, so I think this will be the one. We will be moving around the 27th. I have a feeling it will come faster than I think. But I really am just glad we found a house and we do not have to make another trip out. I am also glad that it has a big back yard so that the dogs will have lots of room to play, now that they are going to be outdoor doggies.

5 comments:

The Karrens said...

Cute cute! Look at you two...buying houses...having babies...your so grown up :) Love you guys!

Nicole said...

Super cute! We will miss you!

Steph said...

love it! congrats on the new home! By the way, we really just want a BABY update!!! :)

Are you excited to move??

Ben N Nessa said...

How fun! :) Hope you're not too stressed...yes, we need the baby update!

Raquel said...

Morgan when is you welcome mat being put out????